Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Dressing Appropriately

Hello again,
It's RyeSea here and these past couple days I have noticed a lacking in professionalism in the outfits of most young people at my school. I get it you don't want to be there, but as young adults we have a job to do, learn. Most adults have to dress professionally for their job so why shouldn't you? Making yourself get dressed can be tough, I know, but getting dressed can be as easy as 1 2 3.
Step 1: pick out a piece that you would like to wear that day
Step 2: build off of it with complimentary pieces
Step 3: accessories, it makes you look far more put together to have some of your favorite hats, scarves, or  jewelry incorporated in your look
 
  ♥ Also take pictures of your outfits that work so you can recreate them on a day when you are running late. 
 
I hope you found this helpful,
Thanks,
Love,
RyeSea

No comments:

Post a Comment