Saturday, November 16, 2013

Lace Boots

    It all started with an idea a crazy one of sorts. My best friend, Lilly, was talking to me and she gave me a challenge to create something, original, unique and me. We both ferociously worked on design ideas and we quickly became inspired. She by a raspberry and me, well , it just came to me. I quickly texted Lilly my idea and I finally got to sketching it about 2 days later. 
The original sketch

Once the sketch was complete I knew I had to make them. I went to many stores searching for the perfect boots,lace, everything. About a week and a half later they were complete and here are the final product.  
  I took some pictures slapped them on Pinterest and my friend Lilly noticed them and we decided to create a collection together, The Lace Collection 2014. I will release more of my designs and maybe a few of Lilly's if they become available to me. Thank you so much for reading and leave questions or comments about this design or future ones.             
RyeSea



2 comments:

  1. Please Please Comment!!!!!!
    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are super talented! I love it!
    ~Amanda~

    ReplyDelete